Acceptable Use Policy (AUP)
Everything you need for your online presence
The Acceptable Use Policy ( AUP) is designed to ensure the appropriate use of our services and to protect the quality, reliability and security of our network, systems and customers. All CHML customers are obliged to comply with the AUP.
Customers are prohibited from engaging in any of the following activities:
- Illegal activities: any activity that violates Romania’s national legislation or international law is strictly prohibited.
- Network and security breaches: any attempt to disrupt or breach network security, including unauthorized access to other accounts, systems or networks without proper authorization.
- Spam and Unsolicited Commercial Email (UCE): spam, unsolicited email or any other form of bulk email is not allowed.
- Intellectual property infringements: engaging in activities that infringe copyrights, trademarks, patents, trade secrets or other intellectual property rights.
- Defamatory or abusive language: Using our services to transmit defamatory, harassing, abusive or threatening language.
- Fraudulent Activity: engaging in fraudulent activity, including but not limited to phishing, credit card fraud and other forms of deceptive practices.
- Resource Abuse: activities that overload or misuse our network and/or computing resources, including, but not limited to, running programs or servers that consume excessive CPU time or storage space.
Consequences of breaching the UPA
Violation of this AUP may result in suspension or termination of services provided by CHML. We can also take legal action if necessary.
Amendments to the AUP
CHML reserves the right to amend this AUP at any time without prior notice. Customers are responsible for regularly reviewing this policy.
If you have any questions about this AUP, please contact us at email@example.com
Last update: 7.10.2023